Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET, introduced by Kuraray, is a two-layer composite structure of PET/hardcoat. The hardcoat is highly durable, chemically resistant, and virtually indistinguishable from glass. Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET provides superior lightweight anti-spall properties to glazing structures. Saugaat Inc works in tandem with Kuraray & H.B. Fuller|Kommerling. The company is also involved in developing various Kuraray & H.B. Fuller|Kommerling products and resolving technical issues related to glass.
The PET and hardcoat help provide an inner shield to protect occupants from glass spalling and lacerations. 67Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET helps create a protective barrier between people and glass. Because Trosifol® Spallshield® CPET laminates are glass/plastic all of the best features of glass are combined with those of plastic. The result is a glazing which is very lightweight, thin, and strong.
• No spalling
• Weight reduction
• All the benefits of standard laminated glass
• Excellent optics
• Glass-like durability
Its largest application is for Bullet Resistant Glass.
Advantages over conventional Bullet Resistant Glass (BRGs)that are made with Polyurethane & Polyurethane are as follows:
• Spallshield®️ based BRGs are highly durable that can withstand elevated temperatures like 50 C for long durations as it passes the 16 Hours bake test @ 100 C. Conventional BRGs fail this testing.
• It does delaminate. Polycarbonate tends to delaminate after 3-4 years
• Does not turn yellow after years of exposure to UV rays. Polycarbonate tends to turn yellow after
• Façade & curtain walls
• Balustrades & railings
• Roof & overhead
• Screens & louvers
• Floors, stairs & bridges
• Windows & doors
• Specialty glazing
SAFETY & SECURITY GLAZING
• Hurricane protective glazing
• Bomb blast protection
• Bullet-resistant glazing
• Metal mesh & metallizied PET fabrics
• Coloured interlayer
For more details on the brand, contact:
Headoffice: 9, Kaopte Meher Market, Wadala Naka, Nashik, Maharashtra India. 422001
Tel: +91 253 2597864
Mob: +91 9664561331
Mob: +91 70578 88158